On August 16, 2020, I published my new book "Gödel's God Theorem: Catholic Edition," which offers:
- An intuitive introduction to Gödel's proof of the existence of God;
- A Monotheism Theorem;
- A Cosmological Theorem;
- An explanation of the infallibility of the Catholic Church that clarifies the relationship between the Bible and Apostolic Tradition;
- A justification of Gödel's axioms that pivots on the doctrinal treasures of the Catholic Church, especially the Trinity;
- A solution to modal collapse;
- An argument from Gödel's Incompleteness Theorems that reveals a harmony between mathematical Platonism and theism;
- And much more.
I'm already working on a new manuscript that expands upon many topics in "Gödel's God Theorem," especially free will.